Exclaimer Signature Manager Outlook Edition is the multi award-winning email signature software solution for Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003, Outlook Web Access (OWA) and Office 365.
- Allows for distribution of email signatures directly to an end user’s Outlook client.
- Combine static text with images and dynamic data to create compelling Outlook email signature templates.
- Create rules based on users’ Active Directory (AD) attributes, giving different email signatures to different teams.
- Install it on any Windows machine in your network such as on a PC in the marketing department.
- Let users choose their Outlook signature as they type a message. Give users multiple email signatures so they can even manually select the one they want from Outlook's drop-down menu.
- Add promotional banners and social media icons to use email signatures as an additional marketing channel.
- Centrally control the font and format of all email signatures.
Why do you need email signature software?
Exclaimer creates the best signature management software on the market. It’s well designed, well written, well supported and extremely stable.
Microsoft MVP, Windows Server for SMB
The right signature for the right Outlook
Give employees professional email signatures, complete with corporate branding and compliant legal disclaimer, in all current versions of Outlook from 2003 onwards.
- There is no requirement for an Exchange server, a local install or any Outlook Add-Ins.
- Have signatures on all emails sent via Outlook Web Access (OWA). The software is also compatible with OWA for iOS, so you can manage high quality email signatures for iPhones and iPads.
- Update Office 365 email signatures in the same way the software works with Outlook and OWA.
- One click from a workstation and every staff member receives the correct email signature in their Outlook client with autocompleted AD contact details.
Do you want email signatures on mobiles? Would you like to be able to add high-quality HTML signatures to email sent from any smartphone or tablet PC?
Signature Manager Exchange Edition works perfectly with Signature Manager Outlook Edition to ensure all devices using your Exchange server will have full HTML signatures, maintaining your professional image to end users wherever an email is sent from.
Signature Manager Exchange Edition is half price when purchased with Outlook Edition.
Get our Email Signatures for Dummies Guide
Request your FREE copy today
Manage signatures using rules you control
Create powerful rules to define what is displayed in a user’s email signature. Combine these with signature templates to create policies for all emails.
- Use the software’s flexible and intuitive rules engine to assign different email signatures based on department and/or job role using Active Directory groups, OU or other attributes.
- Set up a campaign banner policy for an event, like a seasonal promotion, which is automatically removed when necessary.
- Set the size, colour and format of every email signature’s font and give users the ability to use Microsoft Word to edit their contact details.
- Create different email signatures for new messages and replies and give your sales team a set of email signatures that meet current promotional needs.
- Use data for the dynamic email signature fields from the message content, sender and recipient.
- Use the Policy Tester to thoroughly test all email signatures before they are deployed to users.
Design professionally branded email signature templates
Set up templates that use static text, images like your corporate logo and dynamic fields for employee names, job titles and phone numbers.
- Create the perfect email signature with the all-purpose editor or choose a template from the comprehensive library.
- Use the email signature channel as a marketing tool with campaign banners showcasing events, promotions etc.
- Use an email signature to increase brand awareness and portray a professional image to recipients.
- Add fully interactive social media icons to all email signatures so customers can connect with your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Add QR codes to signatures that link to a URL and personalize it with a user’s contact details.
- Add additional content to email signatures like corporate awards and business certifications.
Let marketing create, edit and manage email signature templates without having to access the Exchange server.
Exclaimer Template Editor is the standalone signature template editing tool for use with our award-winning Microsoft Certified solutions. Compatible with Signature Manager Outlook Edition, Exchange Edition and Auto Responder, Template Editor allows marketing to create and manage email signature templates without having to touch essential IT assets, giving them direct control.
Want to learn more about Signature Manager Outlook Edition? Contact/talk to us today.