Maintain total control with rules
- Design auto reply emails for any scenario – Use the pre-built template library to get started. Configure a response from any email address and use fields like the subject to create a natural looking reply.
- Use any Exchange criteria – Create rules based on recipient/sender attributes or the contents of the email. Base parameters to search for specific words in the email body or message subject.
- Customize the content of any email – Auto Responder can customize everything in an auto response email for a variety of scenarios. Easily change the ‘To’ address, create an auto-forward, add a CC contact and more. All details are taken directly from the Active Directory.
- Easily deal with domain changes – Alter the address on every email to match a new domain. Notify contacts of the change via a vCard allowing them to import the new domain in one click.
- Combine rules and actions to create policies – Cope with any situation by creating multiple policies to be applied to any email processed by your Exchange server.
- Set policies for any time period – Select specific hours or days when an auto reply email is to be sent. For example, if your customer service team gets an email outside of opening hours, they can let the sender know immediately when to expect a response.
- Ensure all policies work – Test all auto reply emails before they go live. Use the graphical interface in Auto Responder’s Policy Tester to get a clear understanding of what emails will be generated and how they will work.
Let non-technical staff design email templates
Let users in other departments design email reply templates with Exclaimer Template Editor, the dedicated editor compatible with Auto Responder. The software only needs to be installed on one workstation PC and requires no access to an Exchange server or other important IT assets.
Download your new guide to using email signatures for promotions, social activities and brand management.
Total protection guaranteed
- No email loop worries – With the in-built Policy Tester and separate loop prevention tool, you can make sure that no email loops will occur with all of the auto response rules you have created.
- Define contingency plans – If a policy cannot be processed, define a backup solution no matter that hardware or environmental issues may arise. Reassurance you can rely on.
Comply with Ethical Wall legislation
Make sure all auto reply emails comply with your organization’s Ethical Wall policy. Using our autoresponder software ensures no unexpected conflicts of interest occur between certain departments by redirecting messages to a compliance officer and blocking the inappropriate release of sensitive information via email.
Trial and run the software in minutes
- Set new auto replies in minutes – Download the software and get started quickly and simply. Pick your policy, add your template and deploy it to your users.
- Try the software before you buy – Get the full version of Auto Responder for free for 30 days as well as complete support from our team of Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCPs).
Start a 30-day free trial of our award-winning autoresponder software for Exchange today!