Exclaimer are a globally operating British independent software vendor with offices in the UK, US and mainland Europe. Our award-winning flagship email signature software, powered by advanced processing technology is used by tens of thousands of companies and an estimated 50 million end-users for whom we process over a billion emails a year. As our customers route all outgoing Exchange/Office 365/Gmail emails via the Exclaimer software/platform, we have architected our products to provide the highest level of reliability, security and performance to ensure the continuity of critical business processes.
We aim to hire smart, pragmatic individuals from amongst the top candidates on the market to join our growing world-class sales organisation. Full sales training is provided, and excellent career growth is available for the right individuals.
As part of our continued growth we are looking for a Business Development Representatives to join a new division of our successful sales team. Working with prospects within key markets, you will be an enthusiastic, confident, self-motivated and driven individual with a desire to either start or further a career in software sales.
Responsibilities and activities:
Work with the Regional Sales Manager to:
- Act as a true “hunter”, using outbound techniques to prospect, manage and close new business accounts.
- Target high-profile mid-market and enterprise opportunities.
- Work to and exceed agreed sales targets and key performance indicators.
- Generate customer proposals.
- Create and manage a pipeline with a high degree of forecasting acuity.
- Demonstrate an ability to perform a high number of outbound calls.
- Update the CRM system with accurate client data.
- Work closely with the product specialist team to deliver impactful online demonstrations.
- Build specific product knowledge and understand the market to add value to customers.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Exceptionally motivated and driven to succeed.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Energetic and competitive by nature.
- Ability to work with a positive outlook.
- Willingness to learn from colleagues and develop your sales career.
- Personality and desire develop a career in sales.
- Experience within a high-velocity inside sales team is preferred but not required.
If you have any questions, please contact us here.