Exclaimer is a fast growing SaaS based software company that is expanding globally and has recently secured major investment with leading private investment firm Insight Partners. As part of that growth we are looking to add a Marketing Manager role to our US office, based in Miami.
This new position will work with the global marketing and US sales teams to raise brand awareness and generate demand for our products and solutions. The role is responsible for developing and executing field marketing activities in the US and Canada, in alignment with the global marketing strategy and regional sales initiatives.
The role is perfect for someone who enjoys working collaboratively in a dynamic, fast-paced, and cross-functional team environment.
- Work closely with the global marketing and local sales teams to develop and implement awareness and demand generation programs in the US and Canada that are aligned to the global marketing strategy.
- Design and execute outbound field marketing activities to ensure monthly and quarterly lead generation objectives are met. These activities may include events, email/online campaigns, webinars, promotion on 3rd party industry groups and media outlets, etc.
- Provide regional input for PPC, CRO and SEO campaigns.
- Define customer needs and ensure messaging is targeted to address the specific audiences.
- Localize global marketing campaigns as well as ideate, develop and execute local campaigns for the inbound sales team.
- Develop, implement and manage targeted campaigns, e g by vertical or product, for the global outbound sales teams (currently in the UK and US).
- Work closely with sales to identify events to attend and gain support in the execution of these events with attendance and speaking opportunities.
- Manage all activities via marketing project management tool and report monthly on all regional marketing activities and global outbound campaigns.
- Liaise with regional sales team to ensure leads are followed up promptly, collate market and customer insights, support with local marketing requests etc.
- Ensure legal and ‘cultural’ requirements are captured to optimize the success of regional marketing programs and activities.
- Grow the US database of targetable contacts and ensure the database complies to regional compliance standards.
- Maintain the corporate strategic vision and messaging in all marketing activities and collateral.
- Work collaboratively and actively engage with all members of the global marketing team, to successfully leverage centrally managed functions such as PPC, email/lead nurture, website management, creative design, etc.
- Support with global marketing programs and initiatives as occasionally required as we operate as a cross-functional team.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of field marketing experience in the B2B space, preferably working with SaaS products and high volume/low value transactions
- Demonstrable experience and success in planning and running campaigns and events in the US market.
- Good understanding of the customer buying journey and the marketing/sales funnel and how marketing campaigns and assets feed into it.
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and with keen attention to detail.
- A team player with good communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Comfortable working independently with majority of the marketing team based in the UK.
- Confidence in negotiating contracts and managing external vendors.
- Possessing a strong positive “can do” attitude and a willingness to get stuck in – this is a hands-on role with the ability to also think strategically.
- Experience working with sales and marketing automation systems, preferably Pardot and Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications or similar relevant.
If you have any questions, please contact us here.