Exclaimer seeks a charismatic people-person with fantastic interpersonal skills, an ability to educate & inspire others and a passion for technology.
Who is Exclaimer?
Exclaimer is the leading provider of email signature management solutions globally. Currently our solutions assist our customers supply 75 million users with their email signatures, whether they use Microsoft Office 365, Google GSuite or Microsoft Exchange as their email service. As an award-winning global independent software vendor, we boast impressive growth rates and ambitious growth plans over the next 3 years, so now is an exciting time to join our growing team.
We have over 130 employees across our global offices, and you will form a part of our established sales team based in Miami, working closely with sales representatives there to assist prospective customers.
The Product Specialist team is a small, globally based, team with members in each of our locations. Our set up means that each individual is responsible for ensuring they manage and prioritise their time effectively.
As an integral part of our team, your role will be very dynamic. You’ll use your strong interpersonal skills to form meaningful relationships with our customers and your colleagues, and in doing so become a trusted voice of authority on the technology we offer. At all times a strong focus on the customer and their experience will be at the heart of what you do.
A crucial responsibility of the role will be to showcase the value in our solutions and help customers get started with one of our products. You will receive training to help you become an expert in our solutions and then begin providing inspiring product demonstrations, technical assistance and onboarding new customers. You’ll need to be prepared to host conversations that identify the value in Exclaimer’s applications and how they might fit a customer’s requirements and then continue to proactively assist these customers the entire duration of their technical evaluation.
As a Product Specialist you will also enable our sales team not only directly, through interaction with customers, but also indirectly too. You’ll become the first port of call for our sales team when it come to their own understanding about the solution. You’ll help create and run product training and disseminate your ever-growing understanding of what we do to you peers. You’ll create collateral that they will use every day to aid their own conversations.
You’ll also provide in many ways outside of the sales department too. You’ll provide similar assistance to our Channel Partners and enable them to better serve their customers with our solutions. You’ll help in create resources for our Marketing Department, producing content that attract customers and educates them early to the value of our solution. You’ll work side-by-side with colleagues in our Customer Success team. And you will need to be ready to provide customer insights back to our development team, in particular our Head of Product Management, so that the value provided by our solutions can be improved on.
So, if you consider yourself to be a people person, enjoy working closely with customers and are able to inspire people, especially when showcasing technology, we want to hear from you.
Daily activities include:
- Providing inspiring and informative product demonstrations.
- Assisting customers through the onboarding process.
- Producing and maintaining on-demand video webinars, technical documentation and internal collateral.
- Creating and delivering training to enable Exclaimer staff.
- Providing customer feedback and feature requests to the Head of Product Management.
- Answering product questions from customers via email & support tickets.
- Attending conferences and trade shows across the US and Canada.
- You will be fluent in English. (Additional languages desirable)
- You will be charismatic, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Possess a natural ability to build effective relationships with others, having excellent communication skills.
- You will be self-motivated, with an ability to manage you own time to meet your responsibilities.
- You will have a track record of honesty, transparency and going the extra mile for your customers.
- You are proven as a quick learner who can absorb and process information quickly.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a Sales Engineer role or similar.
- Experience delivering product demonstrations that both engage and inspire.
- Experience explaining technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Experience with any of the following technologies is advantageous:
- Office 365
- Exchange Online
- G Suite
- Outlook 2010-2019
- Windows Server 2012-2019
- Experience in a developing or providing a SaaS or cloud-based product is advantageous.
If you have any questions, please contact us here.