Are you a self-motivated and driven to achieve?
Do you have an eye for detail and an ability to learn multiple Sales & Billing systems?
Do you have the flexibility to work early shifts?
Exclaimer is the leading provider of email signature management solutions globally. Currently our solutions assist our customers supply 75 million users with their email signatures, whether they use Microsoft Office 365, Google GSuite or Microsoft Exchange as their email service. As an award-winning global independent software vendor, we boast impressive growth rates and ambitious growth plans over the next 5 years, so now is an exciting time to join our growing team.
We boast over 100 employees across our global offices, you will form a part of our established APAC & MEA Sales Team. As part of our team you will assist the Sales Team by processing daily admin tasks on their behalf for current and future customers, assisting in the sales cycle and completing information requests from internal and external customers.
Working within the APAC & MEA Sales Team, you will be responsible for the being the first line for trial and current customers, ensuring that queries are answered, assigned or escalated in a timely and accurate manner. You will also be responsible for processing all incoming sales orders in the CRM quickly & efficiently; maintaining the CRM system to ensure accurate client data at all times; carrying out basic administrative tasks to support the wider sales team including finance related duties; accurately follow pre-defined sales processes to ensure all orders are processed accurately; help to support sales team with other duties when required
Daily activities include:
- First line for incoming chats and calls
- Processing all incoming sales orders in the CRM
- Provide usage reports where appropriate on request
- Proactive monitoring of customer news. i.e acquisition, growth potential, churn risks.
- Assisting with first line customer queries when passed from other departments
- Complete customer supplier forms and request for Security information (and NDA completions)
- Document sales process/common queries in confluence
- Assist in contacting cancellation requests
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience in Sales Admin role in an IT environment.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is advantageous
- Any eye for detail and numerical accuracy
- A quick learner who can learn Billing, Sales and CRM systems quickly and process information precisely
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Self-motivated team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage competing priorities and deliver to deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
If you have any questions, please contact us here.