Reporting to: Sales Platform Manager
This role is responsible for:
- Successful implementation of maintenance work on the SFDC and related platforms.
- Maintaining a high degree of resilience and availability in areas under the control of the administrator.
- Successful implementation of new features, as identified by the platform manager that meet previously agreed budgets.
- Feedback to the user community on issues and items that have been raised, based on prior agreement with the platform manager.
- Keeping abreast of new features on the SFDC platform and communicating these to the platform manager, to assist with scoping future changes.
- Deliver effective Salesforce and other sales technology solutions.
- Full-cycle Salesforce Administration:
- Design and build solutions, document, and train team members
- Determine business, functional and technical requirements
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform
- Effectively use sandbox environments
- Create training and documentation
- Communicate system changes to the users inadvance so they understand the change and how to use it
- Integrate and manage 3rd party applications within the Salesforce platform, such as:
- Marketing automation platforms
- Sales engagement platforms
- Data management platforms
- Implement the creation and maintenance of fields, views reports, dashboards, campaigns and all other tooling objects and functions.
- Attend team meetings where appropriate, to collect feedback on SFDC changes.
- Develop working and efficient technical solutions based on requirements created by the platform manager.
- Assessing and managing risks on a daily basis and knowing when to make a decision and when to seek further clarification.
- Monitor and make recommendations to improve data quality and integrity, acting on those recommendations where necessary.
- Day to day general administration tasks, such as account unlocking, MFA issues, helping users fine tune reports and general system usage troubleshooting.
- General weekly admin tasks, including snapshot creation, de-duplication tasks, examination of any error and debug logs.
- General monthly admin tasks, including field utilisation reports, sandbox refresh and backups, implementation of high priority patch-installs from SFDC.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Significant experience in maintenance, integration and management of salesforce platforms is essential, as is certification as a Salesforce Administrator (or equivalent experience) is essential.
- Experience in salesforce integrations with 3rd party systems (for example Salesloft, Pardot etc.)
- The role requires a keen eye for detail and analytical skills, and must be able to manage many moving parts and details at once.
- Ability to see the big picture while managing several small projects and the ability to prioritize, and coordinate multiple projects and competing work demands.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to establish and maintain relationships across the organization and at a range of levels.
- Advanced skills in Salesforce, Power Point, Excel, and Word
- Ability to problem-solve job-related issues.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information regarding company financial and other information.
If you have any questions, please contact us here.