Exclaimer is a global SaaS business with over 140 employees worldwide. With headquarters in the UK, and with regional offices in the U.S. and the Netherlands, we all work towards one goal - providing the best email signature management solutions in the world.
Our email solutions enable organizations globally, of any size, to achieve brand consistency, legal compliance, and customer engagement on any device. Our solutions for Microsoft 365, G Suite, and Microsoft Exchange are used by over 40,000 companies worldwide in 150+ countries.
This role will generate new business through building a distributor, reseller and referral partner network. The VP will be a hands-on leader of a team responsible for executing on all aspects of the business relationship with each partner including recruiting, qualifying, onboarding, training, pipeline management and win/loss reporting. The VP will be a senior member of the sales management team and an integral part of the exclaimer revenue growth journey.
Key responsibilities of the role
- On-board, manage, and grow existing partnerships
- Strategize and implement programs/events/campaigns to create interest and awareness among Partners’ customers
- Determine the level of company focus on resellers vs distributors vs master resellers
- Deliver on the technical enablement strategy (defined with the “desired-state” plan, that supports the channel sales strategy globally
- Define the country by country approach and priority from no activity to resellers to master resellers
- Agree profile of target resellers / distributors and campaigns to attract them with Channel Marketing Manager
- Design and promote effective SPIFs and other incentive programs to generate interest and growth
- Work closely with the company’s direct Sales team to promote scale and maximum territory coverage.
- Proactively maintain ongoing knowledge of industry, global markets, existing and target channel partner accounts, & competitive landscape
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of each strategic partner’s business and what drives their success
- Pro-actively manage / mitigate potential channel conflict and flash points.
- Negotiate with partners on margins / specific deals as required.
Successful applicant will have:
- Proven track record of growing channel sales teams and developing a clear channel strategy within a Global SaaS environment, successfully growing revenues and exceeding sales targets.
- Experience in sales leadership with an ability to build relationships with stakeholders and partners, within and outside the organisation.
- Experience of working with global distributors and regional MSP’s and VAR’s.
- Built and developed successful global teams.
- Channel recruitment experience
- Strong negotiation skills and exceptional commercial awareness.
If you have any questions, please contact us here.