Exclaimer is a global SaaS business with over 140 employees worldwide. With headquarters in the UK, and with regional offices in the U.S. and the Netherlands, we all work towards one goal - providing the best email signature management solutions in the world.
Our email solutions enable organizations globally, of any size, to achieve brand consistency, legal compliance, and customer engagement on any device. Our solutions for Microsoft 365, G Suite, and Microsoft Exchange are used by over 40,000 companies worldwide in 150+ countries.
In this role you will handle everything from new hire paperwork and onboarding plans, payroll and benefits to answering initial questions from employees and managers. Ensuring that the HR foundations are in place and run smoothly is a key requirement for this role. With a background in HR administration and support, you also keen interest in improving and scaling the way we work
We also have exciting growth plans for the next few years and part of the role will be supporting the development and roll out of global and regional initiatives and projects to enable us to grow successfully.
This is definitely a role which will develop over time and is a great opportunity for someone looking to advance their career in HR.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Supporting the recruitment process as needed, including working with our Talent Acquisition Partner to co-ordinate interviews.
- Preparing contracts and offer letters for all hires across our locations in Netherlands, US and UK.
- Creating welcome letters for all new hires and completing the new hire process internally.
- Ensuring employee’s are welcomed on the first day and they remain connected prior to starting with us.
- Making sure each new hire has an on-boarding plan, completed by their manager which aligns with our on-boarding approach.
- Being the point of contact for initial HR questions for our employees and managers, using our policies and handbooks as a guide and working closely with the VP of People to ensure consistent responses.
- Working with VP people to create a global handbook for employees and guidance for mangers.
- Maintaining the HRIS (PeopleHR), including running regular reports for payroll, monthly board reports and for the People Team Dashboard. Ensuring the data is complete and up to date.
- Processing payroll for our UK, US and Netherlands offices, working closely with the VP of People and the finance team for input and reporting.
- Co-ordinating our employee engagement programmes, including wellbeing sessions, external speakers, content for our employee platform as well as helping with surveys.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all starters, leavers and changes are managed with our benefit providers in all our locations. And, working closely with the VP People you will support the annual renewals process and check we provide market competitive benefits.
- Managing and reporting on benefit provision and costs.
- Helping create total reward statements for employees.
As the successful applicant you will:
- Be graduate caliber and you will either be CIPD Qualified (or have equivalent experience) or be working towards a qualification.
- Have previous experience of UK employment practices and want to get involved in a role which covers broader international responsibilities in a fast moving environment. Any international experience is a benefit but not essential as we can coach the successful individual.
- Be organised and diligent you will ensure that the day to day HR functions are completed in order for things to run smoothly and give you opportunities to spend time on HR projects.
- Have experience of HR Administration and systems is essential, experience of payroll and benefits administration is also desirable. and a willingness to learn and develop scalable processes and systems is really important.
- Demonstrate strong people and relationship building skills as you will deal with people within Exclaimer all levels, and be the first point of call for most employees.
- Have great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be analytical and detail focused and keen to improve how we do things and solve challenges creatively.
- Have excellent systems and data skills as you will be responsible for ensuring our PeopleHR system is the point of accurate information for all headcount and salary reporting purposes.
If you have any questions, please contact us here.