Do you enjoy helping others find value in solutions and achieve success? Are you able to use your product knowledge and relationship building skills to create mutually beneficial business relationships to support growth for your customers? Do you enjoy demonstrating value and explaining how you can make the customer’s job easier and more successful with software?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and customer-centric individual to grow our Customer Success team. If you are a confident, experienced Customer Success Manager with the ability to engage customers and work strategically, and you have experience in a technical SAAS domain, we want to hear from you.
Who are Exclaimer?
Exclaimer is the leading provider of email signature management solutions globally. Currently, our solutions assist our customers to supply over 75 million users with their email signatures, whether they use Microsoft Office 365, Google GSuite or Microsoft Exchange as their email service. Exclaimer is a culture lead company where all members of staff have a voice
As an award-winning global independent software vendor, we boast impressive growth rates and ambitious growth plans over the next five years, so now is an exciting time to join our growing team.
Your role in our team:
Working remotely initially due to the current climate, with the ability to retain an element of remote working going forward, you will form a key part of our new Customer Success team. We pride ourselves on establishing mutually beneficial relationships with our customers. You will work with several customers to understand their desired outcomes and ensure they find value in Exclaimer’s solutions. You will become the point of contact, escalation and the internal voice for these clients, post-sale, in the UK territory and will seek out opportunities for customer expansion and advocacy. Focusing on continuous improvement, you will be responsible for enhancing the customer experience for all our clients. You will work closely and collaboratively with other teams in Exclaimer to proactively mitigate the risk of losing customers and identify opportunities where customers can make better use of our features and products.
The right candidate:
Finding the right candidate is important to us, we are looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Customer Success within a fast-paced SAAS organization as well as the following traits:
- You must be fluent in English (additional languages desirable but not essential).
- An active listener who’s able to see things from a customer viewpoint.
- The ability to hold engaging and inspiring conversations, explaining technical concepts in a non-technical and accessible manner.
- A quick learner who can absorb and process information quickly
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Self-motivated team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders inside and outside the team
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage competing priorities and deliver to deadlines.
- A track record of honesty and transparency in customer communications, particularly when things don't go as planned.
Experience with any of the following technologies is advantageous:
- Office 365
- Exchange Online
- G Suite
- Outlook 2010-2019
- Windows Server 2012-2019
If you have any questions, please contact us here.