Exclaimer is a global SaaS business with over 140 employees worldwide. With headquarters in the UK, and with regional offices in the U.S. and the Netherlands, we all work towards one goal - providing the best email signature management solutions in the world.
Our email solutions enable organizations globally, of any size, to achieve brand consistency, legal compliance, and customer engagement on any device. Our solutions for Microsoft 365, G Suite, and Microsoft Exchange are used by over 40,000 companies worldwide in 150+ countries.
The Events Specialist is responsible for managing Exclaimer’s events. This includes Exclaimer hosted events as well as external tradeshows and conferences. The external events (both virtual and in-person) are mainly focused on EMEA and APAC, but support for other regions may also be required.
- Plan and facilitate Exclaimer hosted events and external tradeshows and conferences
- Support event strategy and objectives for EMEA and APAC events
- Identify and evaluate key events for EMEA and APAC aligned with global events strategy
- Prepare and manage event briefs and project plans, and organise meetings with various stakeholders
- Manage internal communications of events and ensure all stakeholders are kept up-to-date
- Manage external promotion of events in collaboration with other members of the marketing team
- Facilitate and monitor lead management processes for events, including reporting of results
- Any administrative tasks related to events, such as shipping of collateral and liaison with event organisers
- Support with other marketing activities as and if required
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of events experience in the B2B space, preferably working with SaaS products
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications or similar relevant
- Great organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure on a variety of tasks simultaneously and to tight deadlines
- Ability to solve problems constructively when faced with challenges
- Ability to work well independently and to contribute as part of a team
- Native speaker in German, Italian, Spanish, or Portuguese would be preferable
If you have any questions, please contact us here.