Exclaimer is the leading provider of email signature management solutions globally. Currently our solutions assist our customers supply 75 million users with their email signatures, whether they use Microsoft Office 365, Google GSuite or Microsoft Exchange as their email service. As an award-winning global independent software vendor, we boast impressive growth rates and ambitious growth plans over the next 3 years, so now is an exciting time to join our growing team.
We boast over 140 employees across our global offices and you will part of our accomplished sales division based in the US Office, in Miami. You will be working closely with the Regional Sales Manager to increase sales and profitability. As a member of the Inbound Sales Team you will have responsibility for engaging with customers selling our SAAS based solutions.
As part of our continued growth we are looking for a talented Sales Development Representative to join our growing Inbound Sales team. Working with customers across North America. You will be an enthusiastic, confident, self-motivated and driven individual who is looking for the opportunity to exceed in sales. We offer a unique opportunity to join a market leader in the IT sector that offers both sales and product training alongside exceptional career opportunities.
Responsibilities and activities:
- Work with the Regional Sales Manager to:
- Work to agreed sales targets.
- Develop leads into qualified opportunities.
- Assist in generating customer proposals.
- Develop our customer base.
- Update the CRM system with accurate client data.
- Identify and pursue new opportunities – via phone, email and social platforms.
- Build specific product knowledge and understand the market to add value to customers.
- Ability to handle multiple sales opportunities effectively.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptionally motivated and driven to succeed.
- Clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Energy and enthusiasm for establishing rapport with key decision makers.
- Ability to work with a positive outlook.
- Willingness to learn from colleagues and develop your sales career.
- A drive to pursue a career in sales.
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Interest in IT software / technology sector is desirable but not essential.
- A strong desire to develop a sales career in the technology marketplace.
- Experience with CRM systems, in particular SalesForce is desirable.
For the right candidate we offer a good financial package, competitive benefit scheme and a fantastic team culture. This is an excellent opportunity for you to start your career with us.
If you have any questions, please contact us here.