Exclaimer is an award-winning global independent software vendor. We are the leading provider of email signature and archiving software for Microsoft Exchange, Outlook and Office 365. We have impressive growth rates and ambitious growth plans over the next 3 years, so now is an exciting time to join our growing team.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for an APAC Sales Executive to join our successful sales team. You will be an enthusiastic, confident, self-motivated and driven individual with a desire to either start or further a career in software sales. Excellent opportunity for the right candidate to start their career with Exclaimer.
To work within the APAC Sales Team to help drive new MRR and OP revenue and upselling and migrating current customers to new products with the aim to hit business wide sales targets. Assisting new customers with the trial journey, questions around requirements, quoting, etc. and overcoming obstacles to closing the sale. Ideally working with Product Specialists to feedback feature requests to help shape the product roadmap. As this role covers the Australian market the working hours will be 10pm to 6.30am Monday to Friday.
- Work to set sales targets.
- Generate customer proposals.
- Update the CRM system with accurate client data.
- To accurately follow and understand CRM (Salesforce) processes and procedures
- Provide online product demonstration to prospective clients.
- Identify and pursue additional opportunities within existing accounts.
- Build specific product knowledge and understand the market to add value to customers.
- Be able to perform basic Account Based Selling (ABS) techniques.
- Build and manage own book of business
- Work and negotiate SMB and enterprise level SaaS deals
- Manage a multichannel outreach approach (email, social media, phone, written, etc.).
- Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Entrepreneurial mind set.
- Cold emailing (and calling where necessary)
- Ability to learn how IT Solutions work and the benefits of these solutions to potential customers
- Objection handling and sales negotiation skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptionally motivated and driven to succeed.
- Clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Energy and enthusiasm for establishing rapport with key decision makers.
- Ability to work with a positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn from colleagues and develop your sales career.
- Background in IT software/ technology (SaaS selling ideally but not a requirement)
- Salesforce CRM and lead nurturing experience
If you have any questions, please contact us here.