Exclaimer is an award-winning global independent software vendor. We are the leading provider of email signature software for Microsoft Exchange, Outlook and Office 365. We have impressive growth rates and ambitious growth plans over the next 3 years, so now is an exciting time to join our growing team.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a Marketing Campaigns Manager. This is a new position and will work closely with the global marketing and sales teams to produce structured and targeted campaigns with the aim of driving awareness and building pipeline to support Exclaimer’s ambitious revenue targets.
As the Marketing Campaigns Manager, you’re responsible for developing and managing Exclaimer’s marketing campaign programme, being both strategic and hands-on. You will own the strategy, development and execution of integrated B2B marketing campaigns that are outcome-focused and directly drive new business generation, cross-sell, up-sell and market / brand awareness.
Your tasks will include:
- Run well-structured campaigns in a consistent manner globally, in close collaboration with content, product and regional marketing teams (who provide content and messaging).
- Plan campaigns clearly to ensure targeting, timing and workload supports ambitious and sustainable business growth.
- Be accountable for measuring and tracking the success (MQLs, ROI and LTV) of campaigns (via SFDC dashboards), optimise, test and iterate as required.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, such as product and sales teams to ensure alignment and buy-in for campaign briefs, content and objectives.
Finding the right candidate is important to us and we are looking for someone who is a self-starter as well as:
- 5+ years of experience developing and executing high volume, target-driven marketing campaigns, ideally in B2B SaaS business.
- The ability to work at speed without compromising quality in a fast-paced and quickly changing business environment.
- Detail-oriented, highly organised and creative with the ability to think outside the box.
- An analytical mindset with the ability to translate data, insight and ideas into actionable, results oriented marketing campaigns.
- Experience coordinating and leading cross-functional meetings (with sales / product teams) to produce actionable plans that convert to business opportunities and revenue.
- Good communicator (verbal and written) with the ability to engage across all levels and functions.
And it would be a bonus if you had:
- Experience working with Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent marketing related qualification.
For the right candidate we offer a good financial package, competitive benefit scheme and a fantastic team culture.
If you have any questions, please contact us here.