The Top 15 Text Based Email Signature Templates
Brought to you by Exclaimer
Text based email signatures utilize text and minimal graphical imagery. When creating a signature of this kind, a simple layout is always best. If you are using images and logos, you'll need to make sure that appropriate Alt text is used.
You'll also need to avoid using unique fonts, colors and graphics that don't conform to your brand guidelines. It's also likely that you won't be including any HTML code in your design. This often means no additional imagery like social media icons or display banners.
Additional tips include making the font easy to read and not letting users modify your design if you have that option. Also, as a final piece of advice, don't add motivational quotes to your signature. No matter how good your intentions are, you will more than likely break your company’s brand guidelines. This will also undermine your professionalism in the eyes of external recipients.
The text based email signature templates below come in variety of different layouts. However, they are almost guaranteed to appear correctly within any email client.
Remember, having a professional email signature accompanied by your company logo and contact details makes you look legitimate as a corporate organization. It also helps to build brand recognition among your contacts.
Text based email signature examples
- An email signature template with plenty of contact information displaying various phone numbers. It also includes a strong corporate logo and email disclaimer.
- Company logo with detailed email disclaimer and corporate logo under contact details.
- Clean and professional text based email signature template with company logo and contact details. The design has been built using HTML tables.
- Clean text based email signature template with corporate logo and email disclaimer.
- Signature with image at the top and various contact details below.
- A text based email signature template using full contact details including URL to main website.
- Email signature template using borders in the design.
- Text-based email signature split into various sections for the contact details.
- Text based email signature using HTML tables to separate out corporate imagery and contact details. The design is rounded off with an email disclaimer.
- Simple email signature design with full contact details, simple usage of the corporate logo and email disclaimer.
- Email signature utilized for customer service purposes. The design is enhanced with a photo image of the sender.
- Simple business card style signature with logo and contact details.
- Detailed signature with photo image, multiple office location details, and email disclaimer.
- Green colored email signature with an additional environmental message.
- The corporate logo is the main star of this email signature design, complete with additional text links.
Ready to get started?
Exclaimer transforms everyday emails into a valuable platform to drive sales and build stronger relationships.
Start a free 14-day trial today (no credit card information required!) or book a demo with one of our product specialists to find out more.
Learn more with our range of resources
The Untapped Potential of Corporate Emails
Think email signatures are just a way to display contact details? Think again! Discover the full potential of your corporate email signatures in our white paper.Read More >
The Importance of Email Signature Management for Hybrid Workers
Making the move to hybrid working serves up a number of challenges for organizations. Find out how to make sure email signature management isn’t one of them.Read More >
The Top 10 Email Signature Management Headaches
Find out how to cure the headache of email signature management for IT teams – for good!Read More >