The Top 10 Christmas Email Signature Templates
Brought to you by Exclaimer
Is your company planning on running a special offer over the Christmas holiday period? Hosting a festive event? Releasing a new product? Then a Christmas footer placed at the bottom of your email is the perfect place to promote your seasonal offerings.
Many companies tend to inform their customers of their Christmas opening hours and offerings by posting on social media, sending a marketing email or adding a banner to their website. However, you can reach more people by displaying this information in Christmas email signature.
Every email sent by your employees is an opportunity to make your customers aware of what you’re doing over the festive season. For example, letting your customers know when you’re open is not only important for countries that celebrate Christmas but also for international customers whose offices will be open over the festive period. A Christmas signature is also perfect for promoting special offers or events you might be hosting throughout December.
Examples of Christmas email signature templates
Whether you prefer to keep it simple or go all out with your design, there are many different ways you can add a festive feel to your signature. Check out our top 10 Christmas email signature templates below for all the inspiration you need.
- Christmas is often a time for charity, so this email signature template focuses on a shoebox appeal. The design also goes for an overall “winter” theme by using snowflake imagery.
- This design uses a variety of festive imagery to share a "Merry Christmas" message.
- This Christmas email signature template has changed the standard social media icons into baubles. You could do something similar using stars and snowflakes to really create a festive design.
- Christmas jumpers are popular during the festive season. This template asks a recipient to check out the company’s Christmas jumper collection, perfect if you work in retail or the clothing industry.
- If you use a photo in your email signature, add a Santa hat above the photo. If you don’t use photos, put a Santa hat on your company logo instead. This is a great way to add some fun to your standard email signature design.
- This signature template uses a Christmas-themed signature banner that highlights a digital marketing promotion.
- Some companies don’t like to use overt Christmas imagery in their email signature templates. If this is the case, think of using a winter/summer theme depending on where in the world you’re based.
- This design uses a Christmas jumper theme to make the footer really stand out in a recipient’s inbox.
- This signature uses Christmas packaging as its overall theme, while also highlighting a seasonal sale.
- If you’re an international company, you can use your email banner to promote Christmas messaging in different languages.
Other holiday season email signature tips
When creating a Christmas footer to corporate emails, remember to check if the template is mobile friendly. You don’t want all of your festive imagery to reformat itself and take up the whole screen!
Also, remember to make sure your Christmas signature still complies with your corporate branding and logo. Just because the design will have a festive theme doesn’t mean you can forget about consistency and your brand guidelines.