Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for Exchange lets you design and manage your organization’s Exchange email signatures and disclaimers irrespective of which Microsoft technology you are using, e.g. on-premises Exchange, hybrid Exchange, Exchange Online, etc. This removes the need for IT teams to be involved in day-to-day Exchange email signature management, as well as unlocking powerful features unavailable in our other solutions.
It is also the only on-premises Exchange signature management solution that can be seamlessly migrated to Microsoft 365, future-proofing an organization should it decide to move to the cloud at a later date.
- Get professional email signatures across every web-enabled device, including mobiles and Macs, from one central location.
- Manage email signatures for Exchange users via an intuitive web interface and design professional templates using our advanced drag-and-drop Signature Designer.
- Pass Exchange email signature responsibilities over to other departments, removing the need for IT to manage corporate email signatures.
- Allow specified users to manage signatures for different parts of the organization, e.g. country-specific marketing teams can each manage their own country’s signatures.
- Enable users to view and select specific signature templates when creating emails in Outlook on both PCs, Macs, or when using OWA. You can even customize email signatures for different departments, internal and external messages, or for replies and forwarded messages.
- Maintain control and delivery of emails via your on-premises Exchange server (emails only pass via Exclaimer for imprinting, not the mail flow).
- Reduce provision, support, and maintenance of local IT services required to power solution.
- Supports Microsoft Exchange 2019, 2016 and 2013, as well as hybrid Exchange setups and Exchange Online.
Why choose Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for Exchange?
Our cloud-based Exchange signature manager comes with a much richer feature set than Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition or Exclaimer Signature Manager Outlook Edition. It also requires less technical expertise to use, provides both client and server-side email signature deployment, and much more.
Exclaimer Signature Manager Outlook Edition
|Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for Exchange
||Exclaimer Signature Manager
|Any assigned user/department can design and manage email signatures
||Email signatures can only be managed by IT users/departments without the purchase of additional software (Template Editor)
|Intuitive drag-and-drop signature editor designed for users of all abilities
||HTML editor that requires knowledge of HTML code
|Deploy both server and client-side email signatures from one solution
||Both Signature Manager solutions are required to get both client and server-side signatures (need to manage separately)
|Email signature policies are managed with the Cloud UI
||All policies have to be managed directly on an on-premises Exchange server
|Signature templates easily move over to Microsoft 365
||All templates and signature policies need to be recreated from scratch upon migrating to Microsoft 365
Design and manage Exchange signatures for all users
Integrate 1-click surveys with your Exchange email signatures
Through an exclusive integration with Customer Thermometer, you can now add customer feedback surveys straight into your corporate Exchange email signatures. This means you can capture real-time feedback whenever you send an email, alerting you to customer or employee sentiment at every interaction.
Our customers love us
"Exclaimer has many great features, including the ability to update everyone's signature at once in one place, as well as creating a template with custom attributes to customize the signature to each individual."
Create Exchange email signatures with the easy-to-use Signature Designer
Create professional Exchange email signatures using an intuitive drag-and-drop editor without any HTML skills. Our Signature Designer lets you create multiple email signature designs in minutes.
- Easily create professional templates quickly and easily using an intuitive interface, designed for users of all technical abilities.
- Guarantee consistent email signatures in Outlook and all other mail clients.
- Create as many templates as you require, complete with contact information, social media icons, marketing banner, and email disclaimer.
- Create a separate signature for internal and external recipients.
- Include all design elements you need by “dragging and dropping” individual components into your email signature template.
- Pass email signature design responsibilities over to your marketing team.
Read the case study
The Rugby Football League
The Rugby Football League chooses Exclaimer to standardize all employee signatures, and update templates quickly and efficiently.
Read the case study
See why Indianapolis Colts chose Exclaimer to streamline their email signatures, while migrating to Microsoft 365.
Read the case study
Find out how UNICEF Nederland used Exclaimer Cloud to manage its professional email signatures and protect its corporate identity.
Our white paper explores one of the most common IT pain points; manually managing email signatures. Download for free today.
Let Exclaimer build your email signature template
If you require a bespoke signature design or wish to recreate templates you use in Exclaimer Signature Manager, our design team are here to help. All templates we build will work perfectly with Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for Exchange, and will only be implemented when you’re happy with the final design
Find Out More
Your new Exchange signature management solution is just a few clicks away. Start your free trial of Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for Exchange today.