Key Features and Benefits: Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for Exchange
With Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for Exchange, any permitted user can manage Exchange email signatures from any web-enabled device. You get complete control over how your email signatures look and which emails should receive which templates. Your signatures can either be designed with our solution’s built-in Signature Designer, or you can choose from a variety of ready-made templates, meaning you don’t need to be an HTML expert.
- Intuitive signature editor - Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for Exchange comes with a dynamic drag-and-drop editor. You no longer have to worry about editing tricky HTML or relying on a designer to create your signature for you.
- Design as many signatures as you like - There’s no end to how many email signatures you can make. Create email signature templates for individual users, employees who speak in various languages, different groups/departments or for the entire organization.
- Personalize all signatures - Make Exchange signatures come alive by adding personal photo images to your users’ signatures, all centrally managed and easy to set up.
- No IT expertise needed - The UI has been designed for users of all IT abilities and email signatures can easily be created by any authorized user. You’ll also be able to see how signatures look before you send them to your users.
- Instant updates - Easily alter any elements in an email signature and see the amends instantly. Want to add a new certification or logo? Do it in seconds and in real time.
- Professional email signature templates - Exclaimer Cloud also comes equipped with a library of professional email signature templates. You can even create a signature as a bitmap graphic with embedded web links or as a full image.
Marketing & Branding
- Ensure brand consistency by adding your corporate logo.
- Include trackable promotional banners for special offers, events or sharing content.
- Track link clicks with dedicated URLs to capture data.
- Target external contacts with a specific signature campaign.
- Promote award wins with HTML images.
- Choose from 40+ social media icons (or use your own).
- Apply a time & date range for signature campaigns.
- Use your company’s custom font.
- Control all Exchange signatures from one central, web-based location.
- Signatures can be grouped into folders with restricted access and rules, ensuring signatures are applied to the correct users.
- Give editor or admin permissions to specific users (advanced user management).
- Assign signatures based on one user, a department, specific user attributes or even the recipient's domain/email address.
- Specify if signatures are applied to emails sent to external and/or internal recipients.
- Create different signatures for reply and forwarded emails.
- Upload user photos to personalize Exchange email signatures.
- Allow users to choose from a set of signatures when writing emails in Outlook on PCs or Macs, or automatically use an alternate signature based on a code in the subject.
Built from the ground up using over two decades’ experience, create signature templates like never before with our cutting-edge Signature Designer.
Build your signature without any HTML skills. Simply add elements like logos, employee photos, banners and social media icons using the drag-and-drop editor. Create your own custom designs without any limitations.
- Drag-and-drop editor - no HTML skills required.
- Easily update multiple Exchange signature elements:
Social media icons
Legal & compliance
- See instant signature updates in the preview pane.
- The option to design signatures from a pre-built template library.
- Signature fields can automatically be hidden if contact details are not populated or based on a specific user attributes.
- Full control over all aspects of signature design:
Change font family/size/color
Embed or link images
Hide contact fields if empty
Render to bitmap
- Use tables
Add multiple rows/columns
Change row height and column width
Allow your users to choose Exchange signatures in Outlook
Do your users want to see their signature as they compose an email? Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for Exchange integrates with your Outlook client, whether on PCs or Macs, allowing your users to choose from the signature templates you create and assign to them in the UI.
When an Exchange user starts to compose an email in Outlook, the signature assigned to them is automatically added to their message with pre-populated contact details. If they have multiple signatures that apply to them, users are able to choose a signature template they’d like to use from the drop-down menu in Outlook.
“The future of email signature management is definitely here and it's amazing.”
David Strunks | Darke Country Recovery Services
Email signatures added to any email sent from any device
As email signatures are added as part of the delivery of an email, all users are guaranteed to get the correct email signature added to all email. This means that users on Macs and mobile devices will also have the correct signature too.
Our white paper explores one of the most common IT pain points; manually managing email signatures. Download for free today.
Your new email signature experience is just a few clicks away. Start your free trial of Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for Exchange today.
Start your free trial