Key Features and Benefits: Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for G Suite
Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for G Suite allows you to centrally manage your organization’s email signatures through an intuitive web portal. You can create bespoke signatures with the solution’s built-in Signature Designer using its drag-and-drop editor, or you can choose from a range of pre-built templates.
- Drag-and-drop editor - Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for G Suite comes with an intuitive drag-and-drop editor, allowing you to seamlessly create the perfect organizational signature in minutes. Learn more
- Create multiple G Suite email signatures - Whether you have 5 users or 100,000 users, you can create multiple signatures for your users. Signatures can be applied to individual users, Google Groups, a domain or the whole organization.
- No need to be an IT expert - The Exclaimer Cloud UI is designed for users of all technical abilities, and doesn’t require any HTML or design skills to build a professional Gmail signature.
- Real-time changes - Any changes you make to signatures will be instantly updated, and you can see the changes instantly in the signature preview panel. The updated G Suite signatures are deployed to users as soon as you click ‘Save’.
- Choose a pre-built signature template - Exclaimer Cloud also comes with a library of pre-built email signature templates. Make the signature your own by adapting the templates to fit your organization’s brand.
- Personalize users’ signatures - Add a face to a name with the user photo feature. Make your professional Gmail signatures more personal with centrally managed user photos.
Marketing & Branding
- Include your company’s logo and custom font.
- Display award and certificates with HTML images.
- Include promotional banners to promote special offers, events or content and capture link click data with trackable hyperlinks.
- Target specific contacts with email signature marketing campaigns.
- Get new followers for free with social media icons.
- Schedule email signatures with the time-and-date feature.
- Gmail signatures are controlled from a central, web-based location.
- Give access to multiple users, and assign editor or admin permissions.
- Group signatures into folders, restrict access to certain admins/editors and make sure the signatures in the folder only apply to specified users.
- Signatures can be applied based on the recipient's domain or a single user's email address.
- Set rules and exceptions to ensure signatures are not applied under specific circumstances.
- Assign signatures to everyone, individual users or Google Groups.
- Set a signature to be applied to emails sent to external and/or internal recipients.
- Deploy the signature directly to users' Gmail accounts, or create a subject trigger rule so users can specify which signature will apply.
- Add user photos to personalize Gmail signatures.
- Try the Signature Editor before connecting to G Suite.
Built from the ground up using over two decades’ experience, create signature templates like never before with our cutting-edge Signature Designer.
Simply add elements like logos, employee photos, banners and social media icons using the drag-and-drop builder. Create your own custom designs without any limitations.
- WYSIWYG drag-and-drop editor
- Easily add multiple Gmail signature elements:
Contact details including custom attributes
Social media icons
- See changes to your signature instantly in the preview panel.
- Choose from pre-built templates and make it your own.
- Control every aspect of the signature design
Change font family/size/color
Add hyperlinks to text and images
Choose to embed or host images
Hide fields if a user attribute is empty
Add background images
Render signature as bitmap
Alignment & padding
- Use tables
Use rows and columns
Change row height and column width
- Set signature attributes to hide/show based on a user's contact details or if unpopulated.
Let G Suite users see signatures in Gmail before sending
When using the Gmail web app, G Suite users will be able to see their signature whilst composing an email. Contact details are pre-populated with user information taken from your organization’s Google Directory, meaning they’ll always have the correct details in their signature.
“It's rare to find software as solid & intuitive as yours.”
Gmail signatures added to emails sent from any device
Whether you’re a BYOD organization, or have multiple remote workers, using Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for G Suite ensures every G Suite user gets a professional, branded email signature on every email sent from a web-enabled device, including Macs, mobiles and tablets.
Download our guide today to find out the benefits of email signature management in the context of remote working
Introducing Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for G Suite
How to configure Signatures for G Suite – Server- & client-side setup
Exclaimer Tutorial - G Suite - How to Apply Signatures to Users
Start creating professional Gmail signatures with a free, 14-day trial of Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for G Suite.
Start your free trial