Key Features and Benefits: Exclaimer Cloud – Signatures for G Suite
Exclaimer Cloud – Signatures for G Suite allows you to centrally manage your organization’s email signatures through an intuitive web portal. You can create bespoke signatures with the solution’s built-in Signature Designer using its drag-and-drop editor, or you can choose from a range of pre-built templates.
- Drag-and-drop editor - Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite comes with an intuitive drag-and-drop editor, allowing you to seamlessly create the perfect organizational signature in minutes. Learn more
- Create multiple G Suite email signatures - Whether you have 5 users or 100,000 users, you can create multiple signatures for your users. Signatures can be applied to individual users, Google Groups, a domain or the whole organization.
- No need to be an IT expert - The Exclaimer Cloud UI is designed for users of all technical abilities, and doesn’t require any HTML or design skills to build a professional Gmail signature.
- Real-time changes - Any changes you make to signatures will be instantly updated, and you can see the changes instantly in the signature preview panel. The updated G Suite signatures are deployed to users as soon as you click ‘Save’.
- Choose a pre-built signature template - Exclaimer Cloud also comes with a library of pre-built email signature templates. Make the signature your own by adapting the templates to fit your organization’s brand.
- Personalize users’ signatures - Add a face to a name with the user photo feature. Make your professional Gmail signatures more personal with centrally managed user photos.
Marketing & Branding
- Include your company’s logo and custom font.
- Display award and certificates with HTML images.
- Include promotional banners to promote special offers, events or content and capture link click data with trackable hyperlinks.
- Target specific contacts with email signature marketing campaigns.
- Get new followers for free with social media icons.
- Schedule email signatures with the time-and-date feature.
- Gmail signatures are controlled from a central, web-based location.
- Give access to multiple users, and assign editor or admin permissions.
- Group signatures into folders, restrict access to certain admins/editors and make sure the signatures in the folder only apply to specified users.
- Signatures can be applied based on the recipient's domain or a single user's email address.
- Set rules and exceptions to ensure signatures are not applied under specific circumstances.
- Assign signatures to everyone, individual users or Google Groups.
- Set a signature to be applied to emails sent to external and/or internal recipients.
- Deploy the signature directly to users' Gmail accounts, or create a subject trigger rule so users can specify which signature will apply.
- Add user photos to personalize Gmail signatures.
- Try the Signature Editor before connecting to G Suite.
Built from the ground up using over two decades’ experience, create signature templates like never before with our cutting-edge Signature Designer.
Simply add elements like logos, employee photos, banners and social media icons using the drag-and-drop builder. Create your own custom designs without any limitations.
- WYSIWYG drag-and-drop editor
- Easily add multiple Gmail signature elements:
Contact details including custom attributes
Social media icons
- See changes to your signature instantly in the preview panel.
- Choose from pre-built templates and make it your own.
- Control every aspect of the signature design
Change font family/size/color
Add hyperlinks to text and images
Choose to embed or host images
Hide fields if a user attribute is empty
Add background images
Render signature as bitmap
Alignment & padding
- Use tables
Use rows and columns
Change row height and column width
- Set signature attributes to hide/show based on a user's contact details or if unpopulated.
Let G Suite users see signatures in Gmail before sending
When using the Gmail web app, G Suite users will be able to see their signature whilst composing an email. Contact details are pre-populated with user information taken from your organization’s Google Directory, meaning they’ll always have the correct details in their signature.
“It's rare to find software as solid & intuitive as yours.”
Gmail signatures added to emails sent from any device
Whether you’re a BYOD organization, or have multiple remote workers, using Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite ensures every G Suite user gets a professional, branded email signature on every email sent from a web-enabled device, including Macs, mobiles and tablets.
Download our guide today to find out the benefits of email signature management in the context of remote working
Introducing Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
How to configure Signatures for G Suite – Server- & client-side setup
Exclaimer Tutorial - G Suite - How to Apply Signatures to Users
Start creating professional Gmail signatures with a free, 14-day trial of Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite.
Start your free trial