The Use of Email Signature Quotes (40+ Examples)
Offerto da Exclaimer
Email signature quotes are only ever effective if they are in line with your company’s values and/or representative of your brand. The main example of where you would use quotes in email signatures would be if your business has a tagline/slogan that is an intrinsic part of your brand identity.
Here are some examples of popular mottos/taglines used by well-known businesses that are perfect for email signature quotes:
Nike: “Just Do it”
McDonald’s: “I’m lovin’ it”
L’Oreal: “Because you’re worth it”
Tesco: “Every Little Helps”
Apple: “Think Different.”
KitKat: “Have a break. Have a KitKat.”
Capital One: “What’s in your wallet?
BMW: “The ultimate driving machine.”
Subway: “Eat Fresh”
Coca-Cola: “Open happiness”Uber: “Move the way you want.”
Dollar Shave Club: “Shave Time. Shave Money.”
As these taglines play a large part in the identity of these companies, it is more than appropriate for them to be included in their corporate email signatures. Quotes in email signatures in this context are very effective.
Letting employees add their own email signature quotes
In our view, it is best to avoid letting individual employees add their own quotes in email signatures. These quotes are usually intended to be inspirational but are not always perceived that way by those who see it.
Using inspirational or even funny quotes in email signatures with no business context may give off the wrong impression. The recipient may not agree with the email signature quote, and this could have an effect on their response to you. It could even affect your brand reputation, which is why email signature quotes should not be used by employees on an individual basis.
An inspirational quote isn’t the only thing you should probably leave out of your email signature. Find out what else in this article.
Using email signature quotes in personal emails
Even though we don’t recommend using quotes in email signatures in a corporate context, we understand that they do have their place in more informal email communications.
That’s why we’ve compiled a list of positive quotes for use in the contact information of your personal emails.
20 inspirational quotes from historical figures
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” Albert Einstein
- “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” Dalai Lama
- “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” Dr Martin Luther King Jr.
- “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” Booker T. Washington
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” Winston Churchill
- “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” Thomas Jefferson
- “Time is money.” Benjamin Franklin
- “The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new.” Socrates
- “Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.” Benjamin Disraeli
- “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.” Alexander Graham Bell
- “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” T.S.Elliot
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” Robert Louis Stevenson
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” Maya Angelou
- “We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.” Ronald Reagan
- “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.” Stephen Hawking
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” George Bernard Shaw
- “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” Lyndon B. Johnson
- “Action is the foundational key to all success.” Pablo Picasso
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” Aristotle
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” Theodore Roosevelt
20 Inspirational quotes from famous businesspeople
- “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” Estée Lauder
- “Always deliver more than expected.” Larry Page
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” Henry Ford
- “Be undeniably good. No marketing effort or social media buzzword can be a substitute for that.” Anthony Volodkin
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” Bill Gates
- “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” Paulo Coelho
- “When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.” Josh James
- “The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.” Reid Hoffman
- “Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.” Paul Rand
- “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” Steve Jobs
- “Every day that we spent not improving our products was a wasted day.” Joel Spolsky
- “Anything that is measured and watched, improves.” Bob Parsons
- “It’s more effective to do something valuable than to hope a logo or name will say it for you.” Jason Cohen
- “Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision.” Peter Drucker
- “The first one gets the oyster, the second gets the shell.” Andrew Carnegie
- “A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all.” Michael LeBoeuf
- “Failure defeats losers, failure inspires winners.” Robert T. Kiyosaki
- “If you don’t drive your business, you will be driven out of business.” B. C. Forbes
- “If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.” Jeff Bezos
- “Great companies are built on great products.” Elon Musk
With Exclaimer, you can always ensure that end users aren’t adding their own email signature quotes to business messages. And at the same time, you can ensure your corporate tagline is included when necessary.
Pronto per iniziare?
Exclaimer trasforma le mail di tutti i giorni in una piattaforma preziosa che promuove le vendite e aiuta a costruire relazioni più forti.
Inizia oggi stesso una prova gratuita di 14 giorni (non è richiesta alcuna carta di credito!) oppure prenota una demo con uno dei nostri product specialists per saperne di più.
Per saperne di più
Il passaggio al lavoro ibrido comporta una serie di sfide per le organizzazioni. Scoprite come assicurarvi che la gestione delle firme e-mail non sia una di queste.Leggi di più >