Add an Email Signature in Outlook.com in 7 Steps
Offerto da Exclaimer
Used by over 400 million users worldwide, Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail) continues to be one of the most popular free email clients available.
If you use this email service regularly, it makes sense to use an email signature in Outlook.com that is added to the bottom of all emails. This will provide all recipients with your contact information such as full name, job title, phone number, email address, and more.
Creating an Outlook.com signature is not difficult. Once you have set up your signature template, it will be added automatically to any email you send. This includes new messages, replies, and forwarded emails.
Building an email signature in Outlook.com
1. Launch your Outlook.com email account.
2. In the top-right-hand corner of the screen, click Settings (the gear icon).
3. Click View all Outlook settings from the message menu:
4. Select Email and then Compose and reply in the Settings window:
5. You will now see the Email signature section. This is where you will compose your new Outlook.com email signature template. Click New Signature and give your Outlook.com signature an easily identifiable name.
6. Type in the contact details you want to include in your new signature. At a minimum, you should include the following information:
- Full name (first name and last name)
- Phone number (a mobile/cell is often the most appropriate)
- Email address
7. Now you need to decide how your signature will be applied to any emails you send via Outlook.com. You can choose to have it deployed for new messages, replies/forwards, or both.
8. Click Save and you’ve finished creating an email signature in Outlook.com. This new email signature will now be added to messages according to your selected settings.
Need additional help?
If you are using the desktop version of Outlook or Office 365 (now Microsoft 365), refer to the articles listed below:
Pronto per iniziare?
Exclaimer trasforma le mail di tutti i giorni in una piattaforma preziosa che promuove le vendite e aiuta a costruire relazioni più forti.
Inizia oggi stesso una prova gratuita di 14 giorni (non è richiesta alcuna carta di credito!) oppure prenota una demo con uno dei nostri product specialists per saperne di più.
Per saperne di più
Il passaggio al lavoro ibrido comporta una serie di sfide per le organizzazioni. Scoprite come assicurarvi che la gestione delle firme e-mail non sia una di queste.Leggi di più >