Design signature templates with static text, images and dynamic fields for use in our Signature Manager Exchange Edition, Outlook Edition and Auto Responder products. No import/export required as a marketing department can directly design signatures in your template library; when they save their changes, they’re instantly applied in the product.
- Add dynamic fields for contact details, which are completed for each user automatically.
- Add images, links and dynamic content. Display an RSS feed, social media links and more.
- Add static text and control formatting: font size, typeface and colour.
- Let Marketing directly design and edit signature templates in the software.
Exclaimer builds the best email signature software on the market.
Lindsay Automotive Group
With Plug and Play Social Media and Dynamic Content
Just drop in a social media strip complete with the correct, official social network icons, ready to be linked to your profile or given the social network ‘web intent’ of your choice (like triggering a Twitter ‘Follow’).
- Pre-configured social media strip with links for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more.
- Use our ‘RSS Feed’ and ‘Content from File’ features to display content from recent Tweets, Statuses or other social feeds in your signature.
- Add a banner image to promote events, sales and other campaigns, which automatically updates as soon as your campaign changes or ends.
- Add dynamic fields to the URLs in your hyperlinks to generate personalized URLs and track clicks and traffic in Google Analytics.
- Add an ‘address block’ pre-formatted with correct details and line breaks, even choose which regional format you’d like to use, such as ‘UK style’ for the UK format.
- And add a ‘personal block’ pre-formatted with the main contact details that email users want to include (name, title,
email address, etc.).
Test and Preview Ahead of Deployment
Make sure everything’s displayed exactly as you designed it with our ‘Preview’ feature.
- See how dynamic fields will look when completed, using either our dummy data or data from real users in your organization.
- See how dynamic content like your RSS feeds and campaign banners will appear. If they’re on a cycle to randomly/sequentially change, you can see that too.
- See how different conditional fields will be applied: if content is only added under certain conditions (e.g. sender is in marketing), see how it looks for different users.
- View the source HTML too in the ‘Source’ view, to make sure you’re happy with HTML tags and coding.
Get our Email Signatures for Dummies guide
And Assistance From Our In-House Design Team
Talk to us if you need any help designing your template or adapting your brand for the email signature channel. We can:
- Guide you through the set-up of all our signature and auto-reply products
- Tweak or advise on signature designs to make them more suitable.
- Offer technical advice on setting up social media features, using certain HTML tags to ensure your design displays correctly in all clients and more.
- Design the complete template for you, from start to finish, and with multiple versions for replies, new messages, etc.
Not sure about some of our features? Talk to a sales advisor who can explain everything Template Editor is capable of.