How to Add Signatures to Outlook 2007
Brought to you by Exclaimer
Do you want to add a professional email signature to Outlook 2007? Follow this step-by-step guide to easily add signatures to Outlook 2007 in a matter of minutes. You’ll then have a new professional email signature.
For creating email signatures in other versions of Outlook, access our guides from the links below:
Add a new signature in Outlook 2007
1. Open Outlook 2007.
2. Choose one of the following options:
- Click on the Tools menu and select Options. Click on the Mail Format tab and then on the Signatures… button. This will open the Signatures and Stationery window.
- Click New to compose a new email message. Now, click on the Insert tab that appears in the Outlook ribbon. Click Signature then Signatures….
3. In the Signatures and Stationery window that appears on your screen, click New to begin creating your Outlook 2007 signature. We recommend giving it a name that is easy to remember.
4. Now, simply use the Edit signature box below to compose your Outlook 2007 signature. You can format the text with different fonts, colors, and sizes. Then, you can also add images, hyperlinks, and even a virtual business card (vCard).
5. Under the Choose default signature section, specify which email account the Outlook 2007 email signature is to be applied to.
6. When you’re done, click OK.
When you compose a new message, your signature will automatically appear. If you want to update your new Outlook 2007 email signature template, return to the Signatures and Stationery window to carry out your changes. To create another signature, just follow the above steps again.
Most people find creating an Outlook 2007 signature pretty simple. It doesn’t require much effort and can be completed in a matter of minutes.
Problems arise when you have to manage signatures in Outlook 2007 across multiple users, and you need to ensure everyone is using the same template. To do this, IT administrators have to visit each user’s machine in an organization and carry out signature updates manually.
Choose an easier way to add signatures to Outlook 2007
If you want to manage Outlook 2007 signatures more effectively, choose Exclaimer.
This email signature software lets you create and manage professional signatures for all users from one central console.
- Manage and add signatures to Outlook 2007 emails for all users via a single update.
- User details are taken from your Active Directory* and you don’t need to have a Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Have signatures in different formats such as HTML, plain text, or RTF.
- Allow administrators to thoroughly test and review a signature before it is sent to users.
* Your Active Directory must be synchronized and configured with Azure AD.
Ready to get started?
Exclaimer transforms everyday emails into a valuable platform to drive sales and build stronger relationships.
Start a free 14-day trial today (no credit card information required!) or book a demo with one of our product specialists to find out more.
Learn more with our range of resources
The Untapped Potential of Corporate Emails
Think email signatures are just a way to display contact details? Think again! Discover the full potential of your corporate email signatures in our white paper.Read More >
The Importance of Email Signature Management for Hybrid Workers
Making the move to hybrid working serves up a number of challenges for organizations. Find out how to make sure email signature management isn’t one of them.Read More >
The Top 10 Email Signature Management Headaches
Find out how to cure the headache of email signature management for IT teams – for good!Read More >