17 Top Email Signature Templates with HTML Images
Brought to you by Exclaimer
Email signature templates with HTML images are standard these days. The email signature templates below use imagery to send a strong professional message to recipients. Email signature examples like this are eye-catching and would really stand out in someone’s inbox.
For more details on how to add HTML images to email signatures, check out these helpful guides:
- 17 Email Signature DOs & DON’Ts
- Embedded vs hosted images in email signatures
- Using HTML images in email signature templates
Example email signature templates with HTML images
- An email signature template with HTML images example using a corporate logo, promoting the time it has been in business for and additional seasonal imagery. Christmas email signature templates are always popular in Europe, North America, and Australasia in December.
- A large corporate logo and award finalist image play a large part in this email signature template with HTML images.
- This signature is text-based but then uses several HTML images to promote the organization’s expertise.
- An HTML email signature design with logos for the different parts of the organization.
- An email signature template wth HTML images that uses imagery as a strong call-to-action. Additional award images are placed next to the social media icons and under the email disclaimer.
- Another HTML email signature example using text for the contact details and additional HTML images underneath.
- Numerous HTML images are used in this email signature design to promote customer satisfaction.
- HTML images are used in this email signature design to promote the accreditations this organization has achieved.
- This organization has won several awards so promotes them using HTML images in its email signature.
- Another email signature template with HTML images that displays an industry award.
- Subtle imagery is used to add additional information to this HTML email signature design.
- In this design, HTML email signature images such as a corporate logo and accreditations highlight that the organization is a trusted authority in its field.
- Another email signature template with HTML images that shows recipients the accreditations the company has achieved.
- Images play a large part in this email signature template, promoting an event the company will be attending and an award win.
- The organization’s corporate logo is used alongside an award certification image in this email signature.
- The corporate logo is the first part you see in this HTML email signature example, which comes complete with an additional image highlighting a partnership.
- HTML images are used to accentuate the design of this email signature template.
Ready to get started?
Exclaimer transforms everyday emails into a valuable platform to drive sales and build stronger relationships.
Start a free 14-day trial today (no credit card information required!) or book a demo with one of our product specialists to find out more.
Learn more with our range of resources
The Untapped Potential of Corporate Emails
Think email signatures are just a way to display contact details? Think again! Discover the full potential of your corporate email signatures in our white paper.Read More >
The Importance of Email Signature Management for Hybrid Workers
Making the move to hybrid working serves up a number of challenges for organizations. Find out how to make sure email signature management isn’t one of them.Read More >
The Top 10 Email Signature Management Headaches
Find out how to cure the headache of email signature management for IT teams – for good!Read More >