Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition is designed to help you centrally manage your organization’s Exchange email signatures. Consistent email signatures can be used to raise brand awareness and portray a professional image to recipients. With this email signature manager, every message processed by your Exchange server will receive a full and dynamic email signature, across every device.
- Centrally manage your organization’s email signatures across every device, including Macs and mobiles, without relying on end-users.
- Supports Microsoft Exchange 2019*, 2016, and 2013.
- Easily add elements such as logos, email disclaimers, social media icons, and employee photos. You can even use date-based rules to promote upcoming events, marketing campaigns or company news.
- Create the exact design you want with our powerful HTML Editor.
- Our email signature manager fully integrates with your Active Directory, providing consistent contact information across all email signatures.
- Customize email signatures for different teams, for replies or new messages, or for internal or external messages. You can even base rules on data only Microsoft Exchange can capture, including the email recipient or the sender.
*For Windows Server CORE 2019, we recommend Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for Exchange.
Our customers love us
"Exclaimer has many great features, including the ability to update everyone's signature at once in one place, as well as creating a template with custom attributes to customize the signature to each individual."
Why do you need email signature software?
Signatures built for use with Microsoft Exchange
With email signature software installed on an Exchange server, IT administrators can ensure that all users have a full, dynamic, and professional email signature without having to visit every PC within an organization.
- All content is loaded on the Exchange server, so everything will be applied to all email signatures.
- Convert all plain-text email signatures into full HTML no matter what device the email is being sent from including mobiles and Macs.
- Apply all updates instantly through Exchange, so email signatures can show content such as recent blog posts with up-to-the-second accuracy.
- Every user gets the same email signature wherever they’re located.
Download your free 30 day trial of Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition to start managing Exchange signatures today.
Download a Free Trial
Read the case study
More Case Studies
Having moved to Exchange 2013, elka-Holzwerke GmbH upgraded its email signature software from Mail Utilities to Signature Manager Exchange Edition, continuing its partnership with Exclaimer.
Download your new guide to using email signatures for promotions, social activities and brand management.
Get the most out of your email signature management software
Find Out More
Give marketing control with Template Editor
Exclaimer Template Editor is our all-purpose signature editor which allows your marketing to build email signature templates, while staying away from complex and precious IT assets.
Find Out More
Email signature template design
Need help building your perfect email signature template? Then let us do all the hard work for you. Our team of in-house experts can help you bring your design to life, by building bespoke templates to suit your brand.
Find Out More
Signature Manager Outlook Edition
Exclaimer Signature Manager Outlook Edition is the perfect partner for Signature Manager Exchange Edition as they’re designed to work together to make email signature management that bit easier.
Start creating professional email signatures with a free trial of Exclaimer's email signature manager.
Start your free trial