The Top 17 Email Signature Banner Examples
Brought to you by Exclaimer
Your organization uses advertising, events, and press to promote new products, services, and marketing messages. Whatever your aims, the email signature channel can prove instrumental in achieving them when you include a promotional banner. This email signature banner is often placed under the rest of the signature but appears above the disclaimer.
What is an email signature banner?
An email signature banner is a strip of graphical detail often placed below the contact details. It is used to showcase new content such as white papers, highlighting special offers, attendance at trade shows, and so on. It also helps to promote your company, increasing your brand awareness and aids with lead generation.
Email signature banner examples
The email signature examples presented below use promotional banners to give these organization’s marketing activities a valued boost. Read on to discover some of the best email signature banner templates.
- An eye-catching email signature example of a template using a marketing banner to promote a new furniture range.
- An email signature banner is used here to promote railway travel. This is likely part of a wider email signature marketing campaign.
- A signature banner that is suitably cryptic enough to entice a recipient to learn more about the product offering.
- This email signature template uses a banner to announce important company news to email recipients.
- This email signature design has a promotional banner showcasing the fact that the organization will be exhibiting at a tradeshow.
- This organization wrote a white paper and used a promotional banner to showcase it in their email signature.
- A promotional banner that forms part of this hotel’s corporate branding in this email signature example.
- This email signature banner lets recipients know about a new range of products available for purchase. It is placed just below the company logo and social media icons.
- The banner in this email signature uses multiple web links and images to get a recipient’s attention. It is one of the best email signature banner examples for use by the travel industry.
- This email signature example uses a strong promotional banner with graphical elements and numerous award logos.
- The promotional banner is the primary graphical element of this email signature.
- The promotional banner in this signature design links to a registration page for a forthcoming event.
- An important part of this software company’s branding is used in the promotional banner in this email signature example.
- The promotional banner is the dominant section of this email signature, showcasing a new technology solution.
- A simple email signature banner that adds additional content to this template.
- The banner in this signature promotes what the organization does to any email recipient.
- Winning some big corporate awards is the main theme of this email signature banner example.
Email signature banners made easy
If you’re looking for a way to take the pain out of managing your email signature banners, we’re here to help! Exclaimer simplifies the process of updating signatures for every user in your organization. Find out more today!
Ready to get started?
Exclaimer transforms everyday emails into a valuable platform to drive sales and build stronger relationships.
Start a free 14-day trial today (no credit card information required!) or book a demo with one of our product specialists to find out more.
Learn more with our range of resources
The Untapped Potential of Corporate Emails
Think email signatures are just a way to display contact details? Think again! Discover the full potential of your corporate email signatures in our white paper.Read More >
The Importance of Email Signature Management for Hybrid Workers
Making the move to hybrid working serves up a number of challenges for organizations. Find out how to make sure email signature management isn’t one of them.Read More >
The Top 10 Email Signature Management Headaches
Find out how to cure the headache of email signature management for IT teams – for good!Read More >