17 Great Email Signature Templates with Social Media Icons
Brought to you by Exclaimer
Using email signature templates with social media icons is a great avenue to get more people to connect with you socially. However, this only works if you link to your social media in your signature design correctly.
You can really bring your email signature templates to life by adding icons linking to popular social media channels. Examples would include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Also, remember that subtly inviting customers to become fans works well because it's less intrusive than other advertising.
The following email signature templates with social media icons give you an idea of how effective marrying social media and email signatures together can be. This is regardless of what industry you are based in. They remind readers of an organization's social output and why they are associated with them in the first place.
Example email signature templates with social media icons
- A charity's HTML email signature template with social media icons.
- Social media links are quite subtle in this email signature design, appearing above the main contact details, but in line with the company logo.
- Email signature templates with social media icons that are the same color as the rest of the design are common. This is because they often are in keeping with a company's brand guidelines.
- Numerous social media links are included in this design under the main corporate logo.
- This email signature template with social media icons incorporates easy-to-see social media graphics that stand out clearly within the signature.
- The social media icons in this email signature template are circular and use the same color as the signature's logo.
- Another email signature template with social media icons that appear under the company's website URL.
- Social media icons are the dominant part of this school's signature design, appearing above the email disclaimer.
- A university's email signature that allows recipients to easily connect with it on social media.
- In this example, the email signature template replaces social media icons with simpler images. This is so they don't overwhelm the contact details.
- This email signature template with social media icons has the imagery appear outside of the signature borders.
- An email signature design where the social media icons are the same color as part of the main corporate logo.
- Only one social media icon and link are used in this school's email signature template. The icon is not embedded with a web link.
- This signature design uses two sets of social media links to access accounts for different parts of the organization.
- The social media icons in this email signature template stand out clearly under the main contact details.
- A limited number of social media icons comprise this email signature design.
- This email signature template with social media icons spaces the imagery out more, placing the name of each social media channel underneath each icon.
Ready to get started?
Exclaimer transforms everyday emails into a valuable platform to drive sales and build stronger relationships.
Start a free 14-day trial today (no credit card information required!) or book a demo with one of our product specialists to find out more.
Learn more with our range of resources
The Untapped Potential of Corporate Emails
Think email signatures are just a way to display contact details? Think again! Discover the full potential of your corporate email signatures in our white paper.Read More >
The Importance of Email Signature Management for Hybrid Workers
Making the move to hybrid working serves up a number of challenges for organizations. Find out how to make sure email signature management isn’t one of them.Read More >
The Top 10 Email Signature Management Headaches
Find out how to cure the headache of email signature management for IT teams – for good!Read More >