The Top 17 Mobile Email Signature Templates
Brought to you by Exclaimer
If you only ever create email signature designs with desktop users in mind, we hate to say it but you’re wasting a lot of time. You are basically alienating over half of your audience by ignoring the mobile market. This is why mobile email signatures are important for your brand reputation.
People check their emails wherever and whenever they can now. With the prevalence of smartphones and tablets, we can all check our emails all the time. This can be whenever we are out of the office, eating our lunch, on our daily commutes, and even while we are lying in bed. In fact, more than half of all emails are now read on a mobile device.
With this in mind, you have to make sure that all of your email signatures are designed to be mobile friendly. There’s nothing worse than being creating a design that works perfectly on a desktop but then breaks when it’s read on a mobile device. This is why you always need to have a mobile email signature design in place.
Example mobile email signature templates
These templates showcase the mobile email signature and how important it is to remember to design your signature for mobiles.
- This template shows how the mobile email signature has to be short and concise.
- This email signature template works perfectly on mobiles while still including relevant contact info such as phone number and business email address.
- This mobile email signature template allows for the addition of a promotional banner.
- The iPhone is the most popular email client so email signature templates have to be designed for this platform.
- You don’t want to add loads of links to your signature. That’s why this email signature template includes only a minimal number.
- The banner in this mobile email signature template is designed to be easily clicked on, taking the user to a dedicated YouTube channel.
- A mobile email signature design has to be easy-to-read and as clear as possible like in this template example.
- When designing your email signature template for mobiles, remember that large images can be slow to load and can cause serious formatting issues. Instead, use a smaller image like in this example.
- This email signature example proves that you can include contact details, social media and HTML images without it looking too cluttered.
- Another mobile email signature template with a promotional banner.
- This signature design has HTML imagery included to make the design more striking.
- A simple and clean design with minimal contact details and corporate logo.
- A different type of layout is used in this design. Contact details appear on the left and HTML images appear on the right.
- Your signature template has to look appealing, but also include relevant contact information. This design includes various ways to get in touch with the sender, a corporate logo and a few weblinks.
- Social media is prominent is this email signature example and the icons will be easy for a recipient to click on.
- An email signature template for mobiles doesn’t have to include images. This example just uses text to inform the recipient of the sender’s contact details.
- An HTML image plays the biggest part in this design. It accentuates the company’s brand as a result.
Ready to get started?
Exclaimer transforms everyday emails into a valuable platform to drive sales and build stronger relationships.
Start a free 14-day trial today (no credit card information required!) or book a demo with one of our product specialists to find out more.
Learn more with our range of resources
The Untapped Potential of Corporate Emails
Think email signatures are just a way to display contact details? Think again! Discover the full potential of your corporate email signatures in our white paper.Read More >
The Importance of Email Signature Management for Hybrid Workers
Making the move to hybrid working serves up a number of challenges for organizations. Find out how to make sure email signature management isn’t one of them.Read More >
The Top 10 Email Signature Management Headaches
Find out how to cure the headache of email signature management for IT teams – for good!Read More >